Hi everyone! I know I’ve been slightly out of it the past few weeks, but life has been a crazy mix of friends and academics. I’ve recently moved back to my beloved New York City, where I’ve felt like a tourist again. From orientation, a new campus and visiting old favorites, it’s been very easy to get sucked up into the bubble that is NYC. However, today, I got an amazing surprise from a fellow blogger who nominated me for a Liebster award! Here are the rules –
Firstly, a Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to bloggers. It’s amazing to be recognized by people who do the same things you do. I definitely feel the love! ❤ Once you’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award, you have to do the following –
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers. They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love.
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer.
6. Let all of the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
Let’s begin! 🙂